Friday, March 9, 2012

Solar Powered Roller Skaters!

Happy Friday everyone!! Challenge of the week was Solar-Powered Rollerskaters!! I will post next week's theme later today (if Le Tang actually makes it past the Secret Service and manages to get to his desk, we will pick the words for next week!)

Le here!  I made it to my desk.  So next week's challenge iiiiissss:

SQUEEZABLE SINGING


Mine (solar rollerskaters two ways):


Stu Livingston:





Le Tang:  FYI the red guy is Hyperion, which according to Wikipedia is Marvel's equivalent of Superman.





 


9 comments:

  1. These are great. Megan I love that image of the sun flower in the rollerskate, super appealing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep these bad boys coming! I love how Stu and I were on the same wavelength about this topic! And to explain Megan's comment about the Secret Service, there's a political figure at work today, so it's littered with men in black suits, sunglasses, and those cool radio earpiece things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did one for this week, can I be included?!

    http://www.artbyryan.com/2012/03/dbc-rollerskates/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for doing this! And with Megan too! We can all get our daily dose of laughs :)

      Delete
    2. I'm a huge fan of getting my daily quota of laughs and silliness!

      Delete
  5. So the deadlines are Fridays, eh... woopsies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there everyone! Thanks for putting up these challenges! They're great exercises and look so fun. Here is mine for the Squeezable singing! :D

    http://samustrations.blogspot.com/2012/03/squeezable-singing.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. if this would materialize,I bet many would but this stuff.


    Solar Power MA

    ReplyDelete